Men's Skin Care, Shaving & Grooming Forum
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what shampoo to try next

Go down 
+3
ellaetorres
Admin
bwall9282
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bwall9282

what shampoo to try next Empty
PostSubject: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

I've been using Billy Jealousy Fuzzy Logic shampoo for about 6 months. Really like it just thinking about trying something new. Was looking at the Jack Black shampoo thinking about trying it. Really like the other products in thier line and was wondering if anyone had any reviews on thier shampoo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 am

Jack Black True Volume Shampoo is one of our most popular Jack Black products. We sell almost as much of there shampoo as we do of there Beard lube.

It would really depend on what you are looking for in your shampoo. The Jack Black Shampoo is designed to give you some added volume.

You can also try the Sharps Conditioning Shampoo. It is designed to clean your hair and condition it at the same time. It can definitely save you some time in your morning routine.
Back to top Go down
https://themetroman.forumotion.com
bwall9282

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 am

Will def look into the Sharps conditioning shampoo, thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
ellaetorres

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Well after reading your post, I want to try Billy Jealousy Fuzzy Logic shampoo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifecellskin.us/
anora

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 am

hey..

Very nice...
After the seeing your remarks about Billy Jealousy Fuzzy Logic shampoo , i am thinking to use it for my hairs..
Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Back to top Go down
http://treasurehuntclues.org/
MitziLambert

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 am

There are logs of views for Billy jealous shampoo. So i think i should give a try to this.

Singapore Visa
Himachal Tourism
Back to top Go down
http://www.one-visa.com/
jack45

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:47 am

Very nice...
Back to top Go down
williampaul

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:50 am

I read all comment and many people use Billy jealous shampoo i think this is a very popular shampoo now a days.
Nizoral Shampoo Wholesaler in India
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what shampoo to try next   what shampoo to try next Empty

Back to top Go down

what shampoo to try next
Page 1 of 1