Men's Skin Care, Shaving & Grooming Forum
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Those Who Don't Want to Spend a Fortune for a Shaving Gel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bear21

For Those Who Don't Want to Spend a Fortune for a Shaving Gel Empty
PostSubject: For Those Who Don't Want to Spend a Fortune for a Shaving Gel   For Those Who Don't Want to Spend a Fortune for a Shaving Gel EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Okay, it was in the men's shaving section at my local big box store, but may meant for women. Either way, AVENNO POSITIVELY SMOOTH SHAVING GEL has surpassed any shaving cream, gel whatever I have ever used. I was using Nivea for Men Q10 Double Action Shave Gel and thought this was a decent gel.

Aveeno makes excellent products and their shaving gel is no exception. A little goes a long way also. I think I paid about $3.75. Loaded with natural ingredients and Soy is the main active ingredient that makes this stuff work.
Back to top Go down

For Those Who Don't Want to Spend a Fortune for a Shaving Gel
Page 1 of 1