Men's Skin Care, Shaving & Grooming Forum
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cream for sun burns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kasun007

cream for sun burns Empty
PostSubject: cream for sun burns   cream for sun burns EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:15 am

i m a srilankan.part of my hands and face are getting dark due to the sun rise.i go through some products available that are available in online market.such as Revtol. would you think this will solve my problem.if not what would be the best approach to overcome this problem.thank you
Back to top Go down
aromatherapy

cream for sun burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: cream for sun burns   cream for sun burns EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:20 am

Well there are very high temperature, you should you use sunscreen lotion whenever you go outside and rub it ice on your sun burn area. Do this regularly you find the difference. This is my personal experience.
Back to top Go down

cream for sun burns
Page 1 of 1