Men's Skin Care, Shaving & Grooming Forum
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin

Go down 
+4
SecretB5StopsAcne
samanthajolly01
Admin
Preston
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Preston

After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin Empty
PostSubject: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 am

Shaving is a very painful and frustrating task. I am 22 and I am shaving from past 4 years. After shaving I feel itching on my face. I left with rashes on my skin. So to get rid off of it I need after-shave balm. These days I am using Emami Fair and Handsome Advanced Fairness After-Shave Balm for men. It moisturizes & protects the skin from darkening, hydrates & soothes the skin, lightens skin tone while it comforts from razor burns & promotes the healing of minor nicks and cuts from daily shaving. I have not tried many after-shave balms but I can say till date I found that this is the best among all that can battle with rawness and annoyance from shaving. It is very effective and provides relief from rashes and itchiness. All I can say is that now shaving is not as painful as it used to be. So I recommend this product to everyone who wants smooth skin after shaving. Hope this will help you all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Preston,
I am very sorry to hear that shaving has become such an issue for you. Have you tried using and electric razor? You might not get as close as a shave, but it might not irritate your skin as much.

I have not heard of Emami before, are they sold in the United States?

You mentioned your skin darkening. There is a new brand called HIMistry, The owner had issues with his skin darkening and developed many products to deal with it. They are slotted as one of our future brands, so at this time we do not sell it, but you can check out the website and see if any of the products interest you.

HIMistry
Back to top Go down
https://themetroman.forumotion.com
samanthajolly01

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am

One of my friend is using Jack Black Post Shave Cooling Gel. This Gel is alcohol-free after-shave treatment which helps to heal irritated skin and alleviate redness.

Back to top Go down
SecretB5StopsAcne

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:51 am

Hello Every One, I am new to this forum community. Hope I will learn more from this.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Veliz

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 am

My husband is 26 and has been shaving for many years everyday for his job with the Navy but he has a lot of burning irritation after shaving, I want to buy him something that would help him feel better and more confident after. He's tried all sorts of brands from cheap ones to expensive ones. Can you help me out and give me something to help out my husband, please!

Thank You...[b]
Back to top Go down
groomer8881

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Preston wrote:
Shaving is a very painful and frustrating task. I am 22 and I am shaving from past 4 years. After shaving I feel itching on my face. I left with rashes on my skin. So to get rid off of it I need after-shave balm. These days I am using Emami Fair and Handsome Advanced Fairness After-Shave Balm mens skincare products. It moisturizes & protects the skin from darkening, hydrates & soothes the skin, lightens skin tone while it comforts from razor burns & promotes the healing of minor nicks and cuts from daily shaving. I have not tried many after-shave balms but I can say till date I found that this is the best among all that can battle with rawness and annoyance from shaving. It is very effective and provides relief from rashes and itchiness. All I can say is that now shaving is not as painful as it used to be. So I recommend this product to everyone who wants smooth skin after shaving. Hope this will help you all.

Its important that ingredients in after shave balm doesn't irritate the skin, best to look at the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skincloud.com
leeandrew

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:53 am

personally, i think it's important for men to use after shave balm coz it helps to soothe the skin after we have just irritated it by shaving. shaving is a very harsh action on our skin. after shave balm helps to close the pores as well and prevents breakout.

I used to have breakout on my chin area after shaving and this has left lots of unsightly scars on my chin.

Recently i started using Rehab London's Calm Balm. find it quite soothing for me. I hope the marks on my chin will go away soon. You can find it online in Singapore.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
williampaul

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:15 am

That's Really nice Discussion on shaving.
Temovate Wholesaler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin   After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin Empty

Back to top Go down

After Shave Balm for Men with Sensitive Skin
Page 1 of 1