Men's Skin Care, Shaving & Grooming Forum
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review

Go down 
3 posters

Have you used Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15?
Yes, Works Great
Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Vote_lcap0%Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Vote_lcap100%Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Vote_lcap0%Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review   Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 is a light weight moisturizer that was designed for men with normal to oily skin. It was created with no oil so it doesn’t add any oil to men’s faces that tend to be oily. It also has a powerful SPF 15 added to it to protect your face from harmful UVA and UVB rays that damage the skin and speed up the signs of aging.

If you have been keeping up on my product reviews you have probably seen that I recently reviewed Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15’s sister product Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion. Click here to read the Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review . Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review.

As with all of my reviews, I start out by doing my morning ritual. Showering, shaving and drying off. Then I opened the 2.5oz tube of Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 and squeezed out a dime sized amount into the palm of my hand. I began applying it to my face. A little goes a long way with this face moisturizer. A dime sized amount was just a little more than I needed. So needless to say, this tube will last you a long time making it a great value.

While applying it I noticed that it has a slight smell of sunscreen. This is to be expected as it is infused with a powerful SPF 15. Please note that this is a fragrance free product, meaning that it has no fragrance added to it. That does not mean that it has no smell at all. But that being said, the slight sunscreen odor is very mild and hardly noticeable if you aren’t critiquing this product for your website.

Now onto the important aspects of Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15. Does it still moisturize your face even though it contains no oil, and does it really protect your face from the sun?

As far as the moisturizing aspect of this face lotion I am very happy with the amount of moisture that my face got when applying it. My face didn’t feel dry or tight in any way after I applied it. So it gets an A+ in the moisture department.

The next big question is whether or not the SPF 15 in the lotion is strong enough to protect your face from harmful UVA and UVB rays. The day I tried Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 I had a concert that I was going to attend. It was an all day event and it was outside, so I knew that this would be a good test for this product. As I stated before I applied it after taking my morning shower. I drove to the concert with a friend and the Florida sun did not disappoint. It was over 90 degrees and the sun was beating down on us.

After about 4 hours of direct sunlight my face did not show any signs of redness or sunburn. But due to the fact that I was sweating a good amount, I decided to play it safe and reapply the lotion. After a quick application, my face felt very moisturized and I knew that it was safe from being burned.

After 8 hours in the hot Florida sun I was glad that Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 had lived up to it’s claim of having a powerful SPF as an ingredient. My face did not show any signs of being burned or redness. So I also give this product an A+ in the sun protection department.

In conclusion Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 is a great product for any man that want to moisturize there face without any added oil and at the same time protect there face from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Back to top Go down
https://themetroman.forumotion.com
saroy123

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review   Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:11 am

Now onto the important aspects of Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15. Does it still moisturize your face even though it contains no oil, and does it really protect your face from the sun?
Back to top Go down
ellaetorres

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review   Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 pm

I think product review can give us better idea to understand the Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifecellskin.us/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review   Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Review
Page 1 of 1