Men's Skin Care, Shaving & Grooming Forum
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review

Go down 

Have you used Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser?
Yes, I love it
Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review Vote_lcap100%Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Yes
Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review Vote_lcap0%Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review Vote_lcap0%Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review   Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser was created to clean your face by buffing away dead skin cells, Erase fine lines using Glycolic Acid and nourish your skin with vitamins A, C and E.

As I have stated in many of my previous product reviews, I have really dry skin. So when I hear the word acid my skin trembles in fear. But as part of my job I need to review all men’s skin care products and give my opinion of them.

So one morning when I was feeling brave enough to try a face wash with Glycolic Acid in it, I grabbed the bottle of Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser and headed to the shower. After shampooing my hair I grabbed the bottle and squeezed a quarter sized amount into the palm of my hand. I then proceeded to rub the cleanser between my hands to get some suds going. After a few seconds I had no suds. Then I remembered that Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser is a none foaming facial cleanser. Anthony logistics decided that since Glycolic Acid can be a little drying on the face, that they would create a non foaming version that eliminates all of the foaming additives that can also dry out the facial skin.

After realizing this I applied the Glycolic Facial Cleanser to my face and neck using circular motions with my hands. At this point I noticed the pleasant citrus scent that the Glycolic Facial Cleanser has. It is not overpowering in any way and is quite invigorating in the morning. At this point you may be asking yourself “Why does it say fragrance free on the bottle if it has a citrus scent?” The term fragrance free means in this case that Anthony Logistics has not added any fragrance to the glycolic face cleanser. The scent comes from the natural aromas of the citrus essential oils and extracts.

I continued massaging it into my face and neck for about 30 seconds and then rinsed it off and finished with the rest of my morning shower. After getting out of the shower and drying my face with a towel is when I begin to evaluate how clean my face feels and whether or not the product had dried my face out.

In the case of Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser my face felt extremely clean. I was very pleased with its face cleansing ability. I was a little worried as it is a non foaming cleanser, but my fears quickly dissolved.

The next test for this product was if it dried my face out or not. The Glycolic Face Cleanser did not dry my skin out as much as many other products that I have tried, but it did dry my skin out a little. Not enough to complain about, but I would probably be more inclined to recommend this facial cleanser to a man with normal to dry skin. If you are like me and have extremely dry skin, I would recommend Anthony Logistics Algae Facial as it was designed more for men with dry skin.
Back to top Go down
https://themetroman.forumotion.com

Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser Review
Page 1 of 1