Men's Skin Care, Shaving & Grooming Forum
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Welcome to TheMetroMan.com - Men's Skin Care & Shaving Forum. Here you will find answers to all your Men's Skin Care and Shaving questions. Please login and join the conversation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review

Go down 

Have you used Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion?
Yes, It's Great
Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review Vote_lcap0%Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review Vote_lcap0%Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review   Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion was created to moisturize your skin without adding any oil to your face. It also has lemon and orange extracts to help fight the signs of aging and reduce the appearance of fine lines.

I love a good face lotion and was excited to give Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion a try. I was intrigued to see how a face lotion without any oil would work. I have extremely dry skin so I am not usually worried about using a lotion with oil, but I feel this would be a lifesaver for men with oily skin.

So as I normally do every morning, I hopped in the shower and performed my normal morning shower activities. You know the drill, Shampoo and Condition my hair, wash my face, and clean my body. So after completing all of these morning activities I realized that I was running really late and needed to get a move on if I was going to make it to an important meeting. So after getting dressed, brushing my teeth and styling my hair I reached for my tube of Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion and squeezed a tiny amount onto my finger tips and applied in an upward circular motion as Anthony Logistics recommends.

The first thing I noticed as I was applying it was its clean mild citrus scent. It has almost a grapefruit like scent. I really liked the smell of this face lotion and was pleased that it wasn’t over powering like a lot of other products out there.

The next thing that I noticed was how easily and evenly Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion spread onto my face. I barely had to use any and it covered my whole face. I can’t be exact, but I think that the 2.5oz bottle would last at least 4 to 5 months before running out.

The next and most important test for this Oil Free face lotion was how it moisturized my face. So I let it soak in, (which only took about 10 seconds) before I came to my conclusion on how well it moisturized my face. After I let it soak in, my face felt wonderful. My skin felt extremely moisturized, but did not feel greasy in any way, hence the advantage of an Oil Free Facial Lotion.

So who would I recommend Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion to? I would definitely recommend it to any guy who has oily skin. If you have oily skin that has the tendency to shine and break out then this is a must have. But this product is not limited to men with oily skin. Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion is such a great moisturizer that guys like me with extremely dry skin will feel huge amounts of moisture that will keep there skin feeling and looking great all day long. So in short, I would recommend Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion to just about everyone. If you are looking for an oil free face lotion with SPF in it, Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 is the way to go. Same great lotion with sun protection built in.
Back to top Go down
https://themetroman.forumotion.com

Anthony Logistics Oil Free Facial Lotion Review
Page 1 of 1